• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Anyone near Disneyland open to pickups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Anyone near Disneyland open to pickups?

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Hi,

This might be a long shot, but thought id ask here just in case.

There are some sweatshirts/jacket I am trying to find from Disneyland. I don’t know exact names for them but I should be able to track down pics for most (I just need to figure out how/where to upload pics since photobucket changed)

My question is, would anyone possibly be able to do pickups for me and my family? I would not expect anything to be purchased until I know I can send payment.

Thanks in advance for any help/info.

Dawn (Shelterkat) is actually in WDW right now. But if you find pix and stuff, she might be able to help when she gets back.

By any chance, have you checked the ShopDisneyParks app? If they have the items you want, you might also find a 20% off plus free shipping deal ... they offer those a lot at this time of year!

^^This! Plus, at least yesterday, they were letting you stack codes! I got the Belle Dress from the Dress Shop, regularly $98 for $56!!

Thank you so much everyone! I usually check the Disney store online for stock, but did not have the app downloaded yet to give that a try. I’m going to do that this evening and if I still need help I will reach out to shelterkat or connies_hobbies in the chance that they might have some time to assist. Yay, we have a starting point! =)

Thank you so much everyone! I usually check the Disney store online for stock, but did not have the app downloaded yet to give that a try. I’m going to do that this evening and if I still need help I will reach out to shelterkat or connies_hobbies in the chance that they might have some time to assist. Yay, we have a starting point! =)

When they released the Alice Dooney collection last year, it was originally app only. I didn't even have a smartphone until a week before the release, but my "average intelligence" phone finally gave up the ghost at a fortuitous moment (ha). I downloaded that app soooooooo fast! It is both convenient and addicting (fair warning). Good luck either way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back