• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone notice CHANGE in Gala Event Itinerary???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice CHANGE in Gala Event Itinerary???

TiggerSue

Want TIGGER PINS!!! on PinPics - FLTiggerSue
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi! Anyone notice that the "Pin Trading Activities" on the Gala Event Itinerary is listed as a separate item and ends an hour before closing??

I checked all my previous years Itineraries and this is the first time the Pin Trading Activities are being shut down early. I guess they will close the Pin Board Lines at 5 PM. HOPEFULLY, they won't close them even earlier to be done by 5PM !!!!

It should still be a FUN time though. Less Trading Boards time means more time in the back to TRADE!!

See you all there. TTFN :tigger: Sue

Boy, more & more, as each year passes, it seems like Disney Events just wants to take your money & then get you out of their hair. Less & Less for More & More MONEY!!!

I betcha that means that they close the back of the line at 5 PM, so they can let the people in line still get through...

Makes sense.

It seemed last year those who had tickets to the dessert reception were allowed to stay & trade for a while after everyone else cleared out. There is no dessert ticket this year, so they are probably trying to structure this a little more. I'm sure it will be well after 6 when everything closes down anyway. As for me, I almost welcome the end of the day....these events are exhausting....so much to do....YAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back