• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone trading at DLR the next 3 days?

Hi Bob, most traders hang out Thursday. I can meet you for some trading let me know where/when on Thursday. Guess I should ask what you're looking for, I'll check pinpics too.

Do most people hang out at DCA still over by Goofy's Sky School? I will try to make it over there tomorrow after I pick up the Thursday releases.

Yes, my PinPics is up to date. I only brought a few of my traders though. Hope to see some of our members there.

Ok won't be able to catch you till 2, hope that's ok. Will meet over at sky school area, not sure where they meet lately, but if you want to meet anywhere else that's fine.
See you tomorrow

Back