• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone who could provide more information about this item?

oojooboo

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Beanieglobe.jpg

I would give an arm and a leg and maybe a kidney for this

I don't know, but maybe its from Japan. They love plush and that looks like something they would do.

I remember when I worked in stores in (Disneyland) Fantasyland around 2005, they sold these in the Small World Toy Shop along with Small World blankets and snow globes with the same motif. I don't know if they still sell them or not since I quit in Jan '06.

I was going to say, maybe we worked together Ashley, but I guess not. LoL! I worked in East Side Stores too (Fantasyland for the longest time), but I was hired in November 2006. Anyway, I can build off what Ashley said and when I started in November 2006, They were still selling the blankets and snow globes but I never saw those in Small World Toys. I left Disneyland in January of 2009 so they didn't have them between that time. I can tell you that much.

I hope that's a help! :)

I want to know which arm and leg? Are they a matching set or one right and one left.
And as for the kidney, do you drink?

Let me know and I may have some information for you.

PS Is this a full arm and leg or at the Knew and Elbow?

Back