• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are there other Disney dollar collectors out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there other Disney dollar collectors out there?

Chachi52

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any other Disney dollars collectors around here? I have been collecting for my son but it seems that most people with them have gone underground lol. Looking to trade as well...

Last edited:
I have a bunch. NOT some of the rarest. I stopped collecting years ago, but I got the latest ones from whenever they were. I have an inventory somewhere, I'll try to find it.

This is a handy website: http://www.disneydollars.net

A coin and stamp place will have plastic sleeves that will keep your bills in good condition, nice and flat. Pay extra for the heavier duty ones, it's worth it, rather than the flimsy ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back