• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are you going to DSF Saturday?- Facileir pin needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to DSF Saturday?- Facileir pin needed!

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Is anyone going to the Soda Fountain store this Saturday? If so, yould you do me a BIG favor and pick me up one of the Facilier pins? If you could pick 2 up for me, that would be GIANT help, bur I'd be VERY thankful for just 1. :anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious:

I cna pay you via Paypal as soon as I know you have the pins! If you can help, please PM me!

Thank you!

- Alex

Oh, and did you noticed they mispelt Facilier's name in the DSF flyer?

18332617082740629833010.jpg

Well... If someone is willing to go for us pathetic addicts who are unable, I'd really like one or two of the magnifying pin since I didn't win one. :) Pretty please?

Hey guys, I think I'm gonna be up there Saturday for the release.
So if you wanna PM me with what you want, I'll get what I can of your requests.

Unfortunetly, they limit the amount you can buy, so I'll do it first come first serve.

Thanks!

Heya - I'm actually missing this one, but I have a friend who's doing me a favor of picking up Tabbi's pins. I promised her we'd take care of her Mars Needs Moms Marquee, so I'm getting my friend to roll her need for a Facilier pin into that. I'm not doing a full DSF run like I did for the last release.

-JD

I'm not sure if I'm going or not so I don't want to make any promises, but if anyone really can't find someone to get one for them, let me know. Think of me as a last resort, as I'm not 100% sure I'll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back