• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

AT COST Disney Diva Shoes Mini - Pin Set Co-Op

Status
Not open for further replies.
AT COST Disney Diva Shoes Mini - Pin Set Co-Op

PinHunters

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hello!
So I want to buy this set but I only collect Anna and Elsa from the set, so I decided to see if I can offer the other shoes at cost for people that just collect certain 'divas,' as Disney puts it. If you're interested, please comment on here and as soon as all spots are reserved I'll PM all the Co-Op members. I will go to Downtown Disney (no pass for me lol) after everyone pays and buy a set and ship it out shortly. I will be keeping the backing card.

_57_zps25746cbb.jpg

The set costs $29.95 + tax which comes up to $32.65

ShoeCostMember
Mulan$4.67
Mary Poppins$4.67
The 3 Fairies$4.67
Tinkerbell$4.67
Anna$4.67PinHunters
Jessica$4.67
Elsa$4.67PinHunters

Your cost will be the amount of each shoe (if one then just one!) that you take plus $2 shipping in the US.

Your Total = Shoe Cost(s) + $2 Shipping

International Members if you're interested, shipping will be at cost but it starts at $7.95 for some countries and goes up quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back