• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! Attacked by the RAK!

RAKed! Attacked by the RAK!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
RAK_zpskdz6ycpv.jpg

What?

IMG_2235_zpsjg06vine.jpg

WHAT?

IMG_2237_zpsciuydrxf.jpg

WHAT?!!!!?????!!!

Holy cow, you guys!! This is unbelievable. I am incredibly touched that you chose me to RAK. (Yes, I may have cried again.) This forum has been such a wonderful, supportive community for me. For the more than two years I've been a member, you all have been consistently upbeat and generous. This forum is where I go to gather my daily dose of pixie dust, and I'm serious when I say that it often helps me get through my day in the real world (which is not always so magical).

So thank you, thank you, thank you to mattolsen21698, timeerkat, bookhugger, wintersorcerer, Vixy, jazzytrumpet, sorapandora (did you make those buttons?), starry_solo, jadeites_lady, and CCofRR13 (who sent me the Mulan marquee! are you kidding, lady?!).

So now my Mulan board looks like this:

IMG_2238_zpsxzttnxji.jpg

And my Robin Hood board looks like this:

IMG_2240_zpsswurt2su.jpg

And my shelf looks like this:

IMG_2239_zpsevollbxf.jpg

Send more pin boards! I've run out of room! :D

I agree! Very well deserved!

I'm guessing Sora made them. She made some buttons for me awhile back that are amazing. :)

Congrats Kim!! I don't remember seeing theRAK email for you, so you can expect another LBE in the mail!!

Aren't Sora's buttons amazing!!!

Last edited:
:) I got the text notification that it had been delivered to the front door/porch so I quickly logged on and wrote. So glad you were available to see the message :)

:) I got the text notification that it had been delivered to the front door/porch so I quickly logged on and wrote. So glad you were available to see the message :)

Me too, especially since the icicles on our eaves were dripping on it! I heard the mail come, but I didn't bother to check it since I wasn't expecting anything exciting. Little did I know... :)

Thank you for the kind words, everyone!

Back