• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! AVATARANG1 ZAP MODE ENGAGE!!!

ZAPPED! AVATARANG1 ZAP MODE ENGAGE!!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So, first, an apology. I've had this for a second and just haven't had the headspace to do a good write up. But finally, it is time to give credit where credit is due.

@AvatarAng1 and I had a bigger trade set up for various pins. As we finally closed the deal, and after waiting for my move to complete, we finally shipped off. What arrived was not only what we agreed to trade (which was so amazing it might as well be called a zap), but some fantastic actual zaps which he knew I was hunting for!

First, the actual trade: GASP!!!

75a38c9190e8263ed4998e8ea25ec419.jpg

bf00870942c29c4e355fe779a78350ef.gif

I am STUPID HAPPY to finally own this pin!! Ang has held onto it until the proper trade could come through, and we finally made it happen AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!

Ahem. Okay, composure.... We also agreed to a trade for some traders for me as the event was coming up:

e45e14aff86874b5e6fa4de93672de3f.jpg

And, let the record show, I used them for excellent ends. :D I made great trades with each, so that was perfect!!

But, what was really special, was Ang knew I was after those Aladdin DEC pins that just dropped. And so he dropped them...into our trade!!

b4a0580177241750bda7bb7a9f7d20ac.jpg

AAAAHHH! Look at that Cave of Wonders pin!!! And Jafar!! They're both so amazing!! Nevermind that one of them had an ominous "You owe me one ;P" sticky note on it. That was implied. I'll just put one of my tabs on my kidney for you, Ang. Got it covered ;P

But seriously, you're the best and so amazing to help me get these pins. <3 Thanks so very much, dude!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back