• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Awesome DPF member - Brian (Mixedwolf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome DPF member - Brian (Mixedwolf)

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have to shout out the awesomeness (Is that actually a word?) of a DPF member. I got a Pm about a week ago from DPF member Mixedwolf (Brian) and he said he just traded for the Pin 111374 WDW - MNSSHP 2015 - Doctor Facilier Pumpkin Chaser and wanted to know if I still needed it. I've been looking for this pin for a little while now and for him to remember this and trade for it for me is just awesome, I can't thank him enough!! We made a trade for it and I included a little something extra just to try and say thank you. It's members like this that make DPF just so awesome!

THANKS AGAIN BRIAN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.