• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Awesome zap from AshleyV

ZAPPED! Awesome zap from AshleyV

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
I told in a thread how I loved these heart displays. So our dear DPF member AshleyV sent me a PM asking if I wanted a heart board because she picked up one extra, I told her that it was a very kind offer but that shipping international would be too expensive and I told her I couldn't afford it right now because of what happened with my purse etc in DLP. I got back a PM that she would send it to me, as a zap for everything I'd been through. I was in awe such a kind gesture! So today I got her package and not only did she zap me the heartshaped board, but also a WDI Rapunzel attractions pin from my wants, a beautiful card, magic towel and a keychain!!! I bought the Elsa nametag pin from Ashley which I can pay later. But OMG zapping me the pinboard alone was more then I could think of but she included such lovely extra's!! Thank you so so so much Ashley!! I will show off my pin bosrd when I've made up my mind which pins I want to display :) Thanks again so much!!
92424DB9-1451-4C56-B091-71861FAE02B7_zpsecbt3bcs.jpg

Back