• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

AZ pin trader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZ pin trader!

Pyrowolf51

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Everyone!
Names Brandon quick run down of me Im 20 ( almost 21 ), going to school to become a software engineer major at EMCC, I used to be a cast member at the Disneyland resort thanks to the college program :hs: but now I'm back in school in AZ. I started trading when I was a cast member back in march and My collection turned form 4 pins into like 50 pins ^-^"

If you cant tell I collect mostly jack and zero :) but like Ariel, Genie, or stitch pins also!

Thanks everyone :D this site is amazing I just got 3 new pins today thanks to the selling/want forums ^_^ Good to see other CP alumni's I'm gonna try doing Florida's next year actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back