• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Baby boy-themed zap! :)

ZAPPED! Baby boy-themed zap! :)

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I was surprised and absolutely delighted to receive this wonderful package in the mail from @firechief18 !

Two adorable onesies, and this cute Mandalorian pin for this brand new #boymom! My favorite part: the onesie on the right has Mickey ears :p For whatever reason I think baby hats with animal ears on them are the best, lol.

A huge thank you to Jim, for the love and support as I get ready to be a first-time mom!

j70kRqBl.jpg

ONESIES....I was just talking with a friend of mine the other day about how much we loved them when our children were babies...and that was 30-40 years ago. HaHa!

But, we didn't have MICKEY ONESIES! How Total Cool!

Question @sockgnome has he worn them yet? Would Love to see a picture.

WTG @firechief18 !!

ONESIES....I was just talking with a friend of mine the other day about how much we loved them when our children were babies...and that was 30-40 years ago. HaHa!

But, we didn't have MICKEY ONESIES! How Total Cool!

Question @sockgnome has he worn them yet? Would Love to see a picture.

WTG @firechief18 !!
He's too small for them at the moment, but I'm looking forward to him getting to wear them in the future! He finally graduated from preemie outfits to newborn clothes a few weeks ago, lol.

Back