Baby Yoda / Grogu Lovers Unite!

GroguFan

previously known as BingandNelsonFan
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well, DPF just wouldn't be the same without a thread to monitor all things Baby Yoda (I mean . . . Grogu) -- so, I'm restarting this thread. Feel free to post pictures, GIFs, merchandise, thoughts, fun finds or anything else about the cutest baby in Star Wars!!

As of now, the newest piece of merchandise that I've seen come up is the preorder for "Galactic Snackin' Grogu", an animatronic toy that eats and makes over 40 noises!

6103048383826-2

cyke23

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I’m a fan! I’m only getting pins of him. However, there was this long sleeve shirt at the Disney store I really wanted but for some reason didn’t get it. I went on vacation to WDW recently and searched everywhere and saw it multiple times but only children’s sizes. How can that be? Later on, I went back to the same Disney store, and apparently I never took the shirt down from the rack because it was a child size shirt this whole time. My 2 friends (that were with me in WDW) and I continue to laugh about our crazy search.

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
I am not a big collector of Grogu... but this week I found an XL Squashmallow of Grogu at Costco. I had to buy one. (And I would say one out 5 carts also had a Grogu Squashmallow.) They had Mickey, Chewbacca, Grogu and one other that I did not note.

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I am not a big collector of Grogu... but this week I found an XL Squashmallow of Grogu at Costco. I had to buy one. (And I would say one out 5 carts also had a Grogu Squashmallow.) They had Mickey, Chewbacca, Grogu and one other that I did not note.
I was so tempted! Even used my son's Easter basket gift as an excuse, but alas, husband was with me and no grogu for us.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

GroguFan

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am going to need to figure pictures out again. Will try tho.
Oh, yay! Would love to see him! We don't have Costco anywhere near us. Apparently, the squishmallows were at Walgreens late last year, but they sold out so quickly that there was no sign of Grogu at any of the stores near us. I think your daughter will love him!!

GroguFan

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Here's an adorable addition to the Grogu plush world. Just might have to get this!

717%2B70HBY5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And we were at Target the other day and saw this new nightlight. It's really cute!

GUEST_b09feae8-4749-44b2-a6d6-d81f8c5123a3

And the Mission Fleet figure series have a new one. If I didn't already have all the other Mando sets from this, I'd need it, because Baby in the bag is adorable!!!

GUEST_1d1fefad-41b7-4562-92f1-45b20671a11a

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0

GroguFan

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Happy Star Wars Day!
Time to add a few new things showing as new on ShopDisney. Wow! That Sideshow statue is amazing. I could so have that . . .

And look at this adorable little set with Luke holding Grogu.

And a pin I may need to order, if it's still around when there's free shipping.

Rick195275

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
329   0   0
Ok, so I just finished watching Mandalorian the first time through about a week ago. I was down for Grogu until the Frogmom episodes and now I am very upset at him! I am 100% Team Frogmom.

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
@bingandnelsonfan my child is a huge fan of the child too! Haven’t seen this posted in the thread and was her favorite grogu merch from our recent Disney trip.

Do you have one?

GroguFan

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
@bingandnelsonfan my child is a huge fan of the child too! Haven’t seen this posted in the thread and was her favorite grogu merch from our recent Disney trip.

Yay! I'm so glad you guys like him! Did you end up watching the whole show?
Haven't see the shoulder-sitting cutie . . . but we hit the jackpot while running errands yesterday. Wal-Mart had a Grogu bathroom trash can on clearance (don't know why, because I've been watching the regular area for a trash can like a hawk and not seen Grogu anywhere in sight). Yay! It's just the thing for where Sis and I craft.

GroguFan

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Since the older posts are missing in this thread, I want to be sure to include links to my two very favorite Baby Yoda plush options! And they're both available for shipping from Target now, so you can order them. Totally amazing, both of them!

GroguFan

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Some totally amazing new Funko Pop! figures were released for pre-order yesterday. Better grab your favorites now, because they are so cute that I can't imagine they won't sell out. Well . . . that's a little biased, but can you beat Baby Yoda with his cookies?

51H7POZsokS._AC_SL1300_.jpg

5176rALHhgS._AC_SL1300_.jpg

51tySYK7LES._AC_SL1300_.jpg

51F7-HaZoLS._AC_SL1173_.jpg

61EiXjb9uCS._AC_SL1300_.jpg

61R8o%2B0wGtS._AC_SL1300_.jpg

51-gn9R7CyS._AC_SL1300_.jpg

Last edited:

DisneyJ

Resident Bot
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

GroguFan

Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Thanks, @DisneyJ ! This is BY FAR my favorite ever Loungefly bag!!! Wow!

And to add to the Mando/Grogu fun, here's a really cool light:

81clAeaz6YL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And some really cool tea . . .

613j8EsMVFS._SL1000_.jpg