Baby Yoda Lovers Unite! Who likes the darling little Child?

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by stratasfan, Jun 3, 2020.

1. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Sis and I are HUGE fans of Baby Yoda. We are wondering . . . who else on here really likes The Child from "The Mandalorian"? :) (Wish I had a bouncy emoticon of Baby Yoda!)

2. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

You know I have to say(however scandalously), I am not a big baby yoda fan! it might factor into it that I don't really like kids in general though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

"Splutter, splutter" . . . -sigh- I guess everybody can't have good taste. ;)

starry_solo and akarih like this.
  4. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

I have yet to see the hype that is the mandelorian...

5. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

The Child is so cute! Looking forward to the next season to see more of the character.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

6. theoucharis

theoucharis Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

I think he is so cute! My daughter wanted the BAB version, but we think there are ones out there that look better and cuter.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

7. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hey . . hey . . . what's this with all the Mandalorian ho-hums? *cry* Baby Yoda is --- is --- the CUTEST! -grin-

So . . seriously . . . do you mean you've not seen The Mandalorian at all, yet? While Ep 6 was kind of an odd thing that doesn't really advance the story much, the others are amazing! Ep 4 is definitely my favorite, and is definitely one of my favorite Disney shows/movies of all! Sorgan is about the best part of the SW galaxy, in my opinion! -girn-

8. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Oh, you win! the first to post with really good taste! -grin- (Just kidding Akari and @coblj003 !)

akarih likes this.
  9. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

*grimace* Yeah . . . we are right there with you! We had plans with friends to have a BAB Baby Yoda party for our combined birthdays. The BAB adds looked so amazing! However, the video when they brought the prototype out didn't send me, and I sat Sis down and we went over the options seriously. So, we went with the Disney plush (actually, missed the original run, but were able to get two on Amazon), as Disney Plush is always really nice when we see it at Disney Springs. We sure weren't disappointed! Actually, Sis took some pictures of one of ours (we cut all the tags off, as we "squeeze" these while we watch the tense parts of the show! -Again, I need a bouncy Baby Yoda emoticon here!):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are about 13" tall, and super soft. The eyes are embroidered. Really cute! Also, take a look at this new one that just is hitting Wal-Marts:

Baby Yoda Plush at Wal-Mart

A little more realistic, although with a non-cuddly head.

Maybe one of these would be nicer for your daughter! :) How old is your daughter?

CCofRR13 likes this.
  10. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0

I love baby Yoda. He is so cute. And he's almost as old as me. :)

11. theoucharis

theoucharis Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

She is nine. Thanks for the insights on the different options.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

12. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Yeah, I just haven't watched it yet. Quite ironic as I have alot of downtime from work at the moment...

13. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

Our family loves the Mandalorian - especially Baby Yoda - the CUTEST!!!!!!!

Hubbie has been a huge Boba Fett fan since he was a kid so we had to watch the series - The Child was a definite bonus to the show for us.

14. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Oh, I could see how The Mandalorian would be something you'd have to try! :) Have you seen the new BTS ep on disney+ that shows how Baby was made? Amazing!

CCofRR13 likes this.
  15. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Anyone see that there is a Baby Yoda Monopoly coming out in September (I think)? It looks really cute!

theoucharis and krand1276 like this.
  16. Ajk

Ajk Consider yourself...at home...

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

Big fan. Wife even more so. As a fellow fan, I'm sure you've seen this:

CCofRR13 likes this.
  17. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Just found out that Wal-Mart online has the CUTEST Baby Yoda pillow! I think I might really have to work at saving up for that before they are sold out! It is the chibi design! -grin- So, take a look!

18. wonderbywonder

wonderbywonder Member

0   0   0

Baby Yoda is too cute!! Esp. when he moves, or naps, or anything lol

Have you seen 'Raspbaby Yoda' by The Pieous?
    [​IMG]

19. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

Haven't checked out the Behind the Scenes yet but have heard good things

20. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I wasn't sure I wanted to see it, as sometimes BTSs can be a little deflating. (And not the technical end, usually the personal end) However, I've watched the casting one and Ep 5, which is how Baby, Kuiil, and IG-11 were done. Very cool!

21. bingandnelsonfan

bingandnelsonfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Here is another brand-new option. It's only 8" tall, but it looks pretty cute and is in a nice price bracket. :)
    Star Wars Baby Yoda 8" Plush

[​IMG]

firechief18 and krand1276 like this.
  22. brattyjedi

brattyjedi Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Got these shirts for the husband and I from Shop Disney. They’re supposed to be for a parent and child, but I’m small enough I think we can pull it off.

[​IMG]

SplashMtRider23 and slbrabham like this.
  23. bingandnelsonfan

bingandnelsonfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That's too cute! We've been admiring those. Wish I could fit into the child size. :)

brattyjedi likes this.
  24. brattyjedi

brattyjedi Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Short sleeve large or roughly 12/14 sized child shirts I can usually pull off. Long sleeve, no way. Kids have short little arms!

25. Dark Rose The Genie

Dark Rose The Genie Member

0   0   0

I'm not into SW but I actually love Baby Yoda! I said this on another website but he looks like a combo of Stitch and Gizmo The Gremlin with Yoda skin.