• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LOUNGEFLY Backpacks

LOUNGEFLY Backpacks

Kevin

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't actively collect Loungefly like I do pins, but I have a small collection of bags that were too amazing to pass up. Here are the ones I have:

619DSrM5dML._AC_UY535_.jpg
TS_Loungefly_Disney_Pixar_Inside_Out_Bing_Bong_Cosplay_Mini_Backpack_74_99_1-380-405.jpg
Loungefly-Robin-Hood-Cosplay-Mini-Backpack-NWT-Excusive.jpg

And I have this one autographed by Ed Asner (I got from a silent auction put on by his charity).

packpack.png

I don't actively collect Loungefly like I do pins, but I have a small collection of bags that were too amazing to pass up. Here are the ones I have:

619DSrM5dML._AC_UY535_.jpg
TS_Loungefly_Disney_Pixar_Inside_Out_Bing_Bong_Cosplay_Mini_Backpack_74_99_1-380-405.jpg
Loungefly-Robin-Hood-Cosplay-Mini-Backpack-NWT-Excusive.jpg

And I have this one autographed by Ed Asner (I got from a silent auction put on by his charity).

packpack.png
The bing bing ones super cute!
I don’t wanna know how much the up one was definitely a gem though!

I have way too many Wonderland bags and backpacks. lol

I should consider downsizing since there are many I've never even used but...

Would love to see the collection! That’s what I’m scared of, the space to fit and use all these backpacks.
Literally shelves full in my closet. lol Not much for Loungeflys because there are simply too many of them made and oddly no Dooney's because I didn't find a pattern on a silhouette I liked until literally yesterday and my finances sadly kept me from grabbing a fab new bag I saw, but there are everything from Harvey's to Vera Bradley to Disney-branded. Mostly classic animated Alice but a few Burton Wonderland bags, too - those are large totes as I recall but I've never used them. Plus a couple of regular canvas backpacks.

I really should take pics of them all someday... it was never really intended to be a collection unto itself - just part of everything Wonderland that I adore. But it became a thing for a while until i finally had to stop myself and say NO MORE BAGS. lol Most of them I've simply never even used yet!

Back