• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Batb pomh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batb pomh

Grumpy74

Grumpy Rule's Chernabog!
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I had made plans to be there with my wife and kids, thought to post if anyone needed any, got TONS of replies, but now with the possible date change I am only commiting to those people who have already paypaled their money to me. Anyone else will have to wait until I come come with pins in hand don't want to have to refund money left and right. Thought I'd help out a few and now this date change is throwing us for a loop, we have three older kids who agreed to sign up to work Thanksgiving evening so they could be free that morning and at this rate if anything changes we will only have our 2 small ones and my wife and I which totals 8. 2 my wife is keeping 2 I have pre-traded and two pre-paid and two for a friend who I was told wouldn't be able to make it. Sorry guys we, like everyone else were geared up for the Thanksgiving day release. But, if they change the date this late, there is no way for us to get everyone together down to disney and home, we were just taking advantage of the holiday, but our older kids are all over Florida so this poses a problem.

Since it looks like WDW release will be on Thanksgiving, do you want us to send money now or still wait? Hope I'm not being pushy!

Last edited:
How much are you asking for each pin with shipping?

Eva - Grumpy already sold out of his allotment. Some people paid, some did not (yet). He said above that he could do the ones that paid already (which I haven't b/c no address to send payment to) because of the ever-changing release dates. But it looks like Thanksgiving Day is set for WDW (and Black Friday for DLR) which is why I asked my question (his inbox was full)

Eva - Grumpy already sold out of his allotment. Some people paid, some did not (yet). He said above that he could do the ones that paid already (which I haven't b/c no address to send payment to) because of the ever-changing release dates. But it looks like Thanksgiving Day is set for WDW (and Black Friday for DLR) which is why I asked my question (his inbox was full)

Ah! Ok, it's making sense to me now.

I hope everything goes okay and everyone will get their PODM as requested and promise. It does majorly suck that the release dates keep changing and messing up with people's plans to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back