• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Beautiful Belle Zap by ShelterKat! Thank you!!!

ZAPPED! Beautiful Belle Zap by ShelterKat! Thank you!!!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
So.. I was expecting just one pin package today, but apparently, there were 2! I saw the return addressee's name but didn't recognize it from any of the trades I made. What the fluff was this thing??

I opened it up, saw a lot of bubble wrap, and a card. I opened it up and read it. Lo and behold, ShelterKat zapped me my first Belle!! SO BEAUTIFUL. I WANT TO CRY!! I've been stressing out recently (who even knows why!) and this just really made me feel loved and cherished by this community :] The picture doesn't do it justice of the stained glass effect. I love it!! Thank you so much!!!!

Y9O31C8.jpg

Back