• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Belated Birthday / Early Christmas Present from SoraPandora!

ZAPPED! Belated Birthday / Early Christmas Present from SoraPandora!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I got a package from @SoraPandora a while ago but it said "Don't Open Until Christmas" on it! I let her know I received it and I was going to wait .. but I'm going to be busy traveling during the weekend. I figured, it's Christmas week, so I'm good to open my gift :p

PICTURES TO COME (since I couldn't make this post on Tapatalk)

THANK YOU, SORA!! YOU ARE TOO SWEET <3

Ok, first.. look at this super cute packaging!! The snowmen are so festive and cute. ahhhh and the stickers?!? I love it!
4befad61bb22a5a551eb2764fdc556f1.jpg

I opened it up and saw a cute card, box, wrapped box, and dumbo! If you know me, you know I love foxes, so that box was just perfect.
531f256c5b529c03178f24ae727c1214.jpg

LOOK AT THAT WRAPPING PAPER. SO ADOBRZ. I'm going to scrapbook it into my journal. Need to immortalize it :p
Thank you for the crochet kit! I love the stop motion Rudolph show. Can't wait to make these characters <3
87bd0e6a7be395f7f7ec431d71bf12ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside, the fox box, there were several goodies! The vintage dumbo ornament went straight to the tree. The belle compact.. actually had a mirror AND is a sticky notepad. I love me some stationery and Sora even included princess washi tape! ahhh love washi tape hahaha can't have enough :D
692aef202ff1d6a84cbe086845cf60a2.jpg

93edcf29414934a426994d2bebae012d.jpg

Last edited:
I got a package from @SoraPandora a while ago but it said "Don't Open Until Christmas" on it! I let her know I received it and I was going to wait .. but I'm going to be busy traveling during the weekend. I figured, it's Christmas week, so I'm good to open my gift

PICTURES TO COME

THANK YOU, SORA!! YOU ARE TOO SWEET QUOTE]That's Our "Sweet Sara" (◍•ᴗ•◍)

(✷‿✷) Congrats Erin.

Looking forward to seeing what's inside. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Aww, you are so very welcome!

I figured the Rudolph crochet kit is probably way too basic for you (Ms. Amigurumi Queen!) but it was on sale and I thought the thread might come in useful, if nothing else. I’m so happy you like it!

Merry Merry Christmas!!!

b070ea9e60fa94646dbcdcea536955b5.jpg

Oh, what a fun box! Everything looks so great, and I can't wait to see your finished Rudolph!!
Sora has a lovely gift for making beautiful boxes, too. We have one sitting under our tree, and the box has the cutest decorations on it! Planning on holding out 'til Christmas . . . if our self control makes it that far. :)

Back