• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales: Good Dinosaur, Princesses and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved Tales: Good Dinosaur, Princesses and More

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Welcome to starry_solo's first game in a long time!

hqdefault.jpg

Prices for US shipping addresses are $30 per spot, as goods.

Price internationally will be $40 per spot, as goods (I ship these as packages, not as large envelopes). Discounts provided if paid as a gift. Also, Canada *might* be cheaper than other international locations so I will check and, if so, will modify accordingly.

14 spots total, 17 prizes to choose from, so even the person who comes in last gets a choice!

Payment will be collected after all spots are claimed.

List will be run in a randomizer and posted (screenshot) with winners list.

Winners pick their pins in the order they are chosen in the randomizer.

Lots of great prizes, including the newest Beloved Tales released on July 10, 2017 (an instant sell-out!)

giphy.gif

Saved for Winners List - Results of Randomizer

[h=2]Saved for Winners List - Results of Randomizer[/h]

Available Prizes - PinPics #s

1. Pin# 122644 DSSH - Beloved Tales - The Good Dinosaur
2. Pin# 100193 DSSH - Princess Calendar Surprise Release - February (Jasmine)
3. Pin# 109246 DSSH - Rapunzel
4. Pin# 108689 DSSH - Snow White Gold Apple
5. Pin# 102345 WDI Adventureland Olaf
6. Pin# 102349 WDI - Toontown Olaf
7. Pin# 98683 El Capitan Theatre Ticket Pin - Frozen
8. ARTIST PROOF VERSION OF Pin# 115142 WDW - Pixar Party 2016 – Pixar Movie Quotes Box Set – Inside Out (Bing Bong)
9. Pin# 62 Walt Disney World - To Hercules With Love
10. Not listed on PinPics - it's a Japan Disney Store Pin - Ariel and Flounder and Not listed on PinPics - it's a Japan Disney Store Pin - Aladdin and Jasmine
11. Pin# 107402 WDW - Piece of Disney History 2015 - SpectroMagic - Prince Charming and Cinderella and Pin# 104023 DS - Star Wars Pin Collection Series 2 - Bossk
12. Pin# 100546 WDW - Star Wars Weekend - Jumbo C3PO Pin with Mini-Print AND Pin# 96627 Star Wars - Zodiac Mystery Collection - Admiral Ackbar Chaser
13. Pin# 106228 DSSH - Olaf Cowboy (Surprise Release) AND Pin# 7587 100 Years of Dreams #32 Winnie the Pooh Discovers the Season
14. Pin# 90862 Disney Confections Mystery Pin Collection - Evil Queen Only AND Pin# 99407 DLP - Disney Dreams - Rapunzel
15. Pin# 95100 Mystery Set - Princess Carousel - Cinderella ONLY
16. Pin# 98376 DLR - Window to the Magic - Rapunzel
17. FANTASY PIN - Ariel w/contract

Best of Luck Li! I'm going to hold off on this game as the pin I was hoping for from the last game isn't listed and so I can focus on Secret Santa this month...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back