• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Best Disneyland surprises ever :)

ZAPPED! Best Disneyland surprises ever :)

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I was gonna do individual posts of everything I got zapped with on my recent trip to Cali but decided on one master thread , hopefully everyone who so generously zapped me is okay with that :)
So without further adieu and in no particular order :

cxX3ILG.jpg

3IJE9wX.jpg

Thank you @summerskin , not only did you zap me some awesome snacks (and a fun Gerald pillow) but the ENTIRE set of drinks cans

ZDofkQ1.jpg

Thank you @CCofRR13 , I couldn't justify buying the whole set for this one fantastic pin so I'm really grateful to have it . Just gotta decide if I do a full Iago collection or add it to my Jafar set

nxD3OhT.jpg

0Qn8JpB.jpg

Thank you @starry_solo , gonna have to find a use for the bucket besides popcorn :) (I'm thinking it'd hold some of my Tsum Tsum nicely) and the mat is already in use and out of reach of my own Beagle ;)

h2V7cA0.jpg

Thank you @timeerkat , who doesn't love Djali

5SmQPzt.jpg

Thank you @pincrazy , the button was worn everywhere as soon as I got it :) And the Belle was the first pin from that series I managed to get and my number one HM series target !

Muph44h.jpg

Thank you @Shelterkat , the EQ window slipped through my fingers on multiple occasions so super excited to add it to my collection . Not pictured is all the nibbles and drinks she supplied me with throughout the trip , thank you so much for those too :)

mJabNiX.jpg

Thank you @Connies_Hobby , although you may have started me off on another collection (Charlotte from PaTF) :rolleyes: . The hand made Mickey head is especially sweet , it'll go great on my holiday display when I finally get that pulled together

I was gonna do individual posts of everything I got zapped with on my recent trip to Cali but decided on one master thread , hopefully everyone who so generously zapped me is okay with that :)
So without further adieu and in no particular order :

cxX3ILG.jpg

3IJE9wX.jpg

Thank you @summerskin , not only did you zap me some awesome snacks (and a fun Gerald pillow) but the ENTIRE set of drinks cans

ZDofkQ1.jpg

Thank you @CCofRR13 , I couldn't justify buying the whole set for this one fantastic pin so I'm really grateful to have it . Just gotta decide if I do a full Iago collection or add it to my Jafar set

nxD3OhT.jpg

0Qn8JpB.jpg

Thank you @starry_solo , gonna have to find a use for the bucket besides popcorn :) (I'm thinking it'd hold some of my Tsum Tsum nicely) and the mat is already in use and out of reach of my own Beagle ;)

h2V7cA0.jpg

Thank you @timeerkat , who doesn't love Djali

5SmQPzt.jpg

Thank you @pincrazy , the button was worn everywhere as soon as I got it :) And the Belle was the first pin from that series I managed to get and my number one HM series target !

Muph44h.jpg

Thank you @Shelterkat , the EQ window slipped through my fingers on multiple occasions so super excited to add it to my collection . Not pictured is all the nibbles and drinks she supplied me with throughout the trip , thank you so much for those too :)

mJabNiX.jpg

Thank you @Connies_Hobby , although you may have started me off on another collection (Charlotte from PaTF) :rolleyes: . The hand made Mickey head is especially sweet , it'll go great on my holiday display when I finally get that pulled together
DPF members are the best! Thank you for sharing.

I'm so glad you were duly showered with gifts during your time at DLR :D congrats indeed!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Congratulations on such brilliant zaps! I'm glad you had a fabulous time here with our fabulous (west coast) family!

Holy moly guacamole ... WTG DPF'ers

I truly believe, DPF is the very best Pin Trading Group, period.

This is yet, another example.

(@speedwaystar1 > the My Cat Jazzy is/was on your Wants list; thus I included it).

Congratulations David.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Back