• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo - Zapped by Pin Fairy Godmother

ZAPPED! Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo - Zapped by Pin Fairy Godmother

Haunted575

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Well I am just awed by the zaps I received from Bjean aka Pin Fairy Godmother! I was expecting a little padded envelope from our pin trade but received a box of goodies. Each item was thoughtful and perfect for me and my daughter ....how did she know? The box included:
Mickey Mouse pen which I have brought to work - I was just at WDW looking at pens, homemade peppermint bark and boxes of chocolate which I love, tsum tsum pins - my daughter just redid her shadow box to take out Bambi and replace with her tsum tsums, Stylized portrait of Belle pin which I had never seen in person but put on my wants list because I am so into BATB that I named our new puppy Belle, two LILO and Stitch Sunday pins - I was at WDW last week and had two companion pins which someone wanted in trade but I couldn't part with them and now I am so glad I kept, Wall-E and Eve pin, Mickey and Pluto best friends pin - the last pin my daughter needed to complete the set, a Stitch tsum tsum, princess stickers, nice Mickey pin backs, and everything was taped with cute Mickey and Minnie tape!

You are the best Barbara!

238056e3a0ea8e072402bf7788c2d362.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back