• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Big Hero 6 Puzzle, Dwarves Mine Train, R2-D2 May 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Big Hero 6 Puzzle, Dwarves Mine Train, R2-D2 May 4th

Badockins

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm looking to trade some of my more recent pins. What I have to trade are:

Big Hero 6 Puzzle - Mystery Pins

- Hiro (regular release)
- Baymax (regular release)
- Wasabi
- Tadashi
- Hiro (chaser)
- Baymax (chaser)

Seven Dwarves Mine Train
- Sleepy
- Sneezy

Star Wars May the 4th Be With You Pin from Disney Store 2018 release. Still on original card. The lenticular piece has NOT come off of mine (this is a common issue with these pins).

I'm new at this and can't figure out how to get pictures posted. They are all in perfect shape.

What I am in search of is other Mystery Puzzle sets:
- Lion King
- Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lady and the Tramp
- Aladdin
- Peter Pan map (I would like to trade the R2 pin for the Mermaid pin from this set)

For the two chasers that I have (Baymax and/or Hiro), I would be willing to trade 2-3 common puzzle pieces for one of those.

Also would like to trade my dwarves for other dwarves in this set. I still need Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, and Happy.

Let me know if you are interested. I can send pictures by e-mail.

Darn we have the same needs and traders for the dwarves. Good luck with your trades though.

I do have grumpy if you need and have anything else to trade.

ISO Baymax Puzzle Chaser for a Xmas gift for the husband to complete his set. I don’t have any other puzzle pieces to trade but am on pinpics: itzafanstasticlife

If you are a windows of evil fan I can do a pick up of horned king windows to trade? Or any other puzzle boxes that may be in park...let me know..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.