• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Birthday zap from the amazing Pincrazy!

ZAPPED! Birthday zap from the amazing Pincrazy!

curiouslittleoyster

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Have been stuck at home due to unexpected medical problems this month. So many wonderful plans canceled including trips and celebrations. Tis my birthday month and the dear Pincrazy sent wonderful zaps and little bit of the parks to me. Thank you, [mention]pincrazy [/mention] you are the best!

First, she sent me this beautiful card that she made herself! It arrived on my actual birthday! So pretty!
798808d8bcb5bc0f4c37a03a1ccabf15.jpg

As if that beautiful card wasn’t enough, I opened this package today:
a788721c37f214bd296c682084e30202.jpg

bda0c732b7d0c88c0a6ebacbb6eef9db.jpg

Not only did she zap me with a super cute Baymax pin that I do not have , she also made the most beautiful birthday button for me!!! I’m wearing this every year on my birthday from now on. She is incredibly talented!
621b4b587f920f851eb23ee434d17fd7.jpg

Thank you again, dear [mention]pincrazy [/mention] for your kindness and friendship! This was so amazing and unexpected. Brought tears to my eyes and made me feel very special indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Belated Birthday! So sorry it's been such a tough month. That card and package are absolute rays of sunshine! I'm particularly impressed by the birthday button!! Congratulations on a wonderful zap!

Awww thank you so much! You are right—“absolute rays of sunshine” indeed! I’m a lucky gal to be zapped like this.

Have been stuck at home due to unexpected medical problems this month. So many wonderful plans canceled including trips and celebrations. Tis my birthday month and the dear Pincrazy sent wonderful zaps and little bit of the parks to me. Thank you, [mention]pincrazy [/mention] you are the best!

First, she sent me this beautiful card that she made herself! It arrived on my actual birthday! So pretty!
798808d8bcb5bc0f4c37a03a1ccabf15.jpg

As if that beautiful card wasn’t enough, I opened this package today:
a788721c37f214bd296c682084e30202.jpg

bda0c732b7d0c88c0a6ebacbb6eef9db.jpg

Not only did she zap me with a super cute Baymax pin that I do not have , she also made the most beautiful birthday button for me!!! I’m wearing this every year on my birthday from now on. She is incredibly talented!
621b4b587f920f851eb23ee434d17fd7.jpg

Thank you again, dear [mention]pincrazy [/mention] for your kindness and friendship! This was so amazing and unexpected. Brought tears to my eyes and made me feel very special indeed.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the card and birthday package!♡ Need you to feel better for a DLR trip! :)

Back