• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Black Friday "vibe" SALE!!! MYSTERY SURPRISE PACKS-$10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Friday "vibe" SALE!!! MYSTERY SURPRISE PACKS-$10

DrewStitch

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Intro(Skip if wanted):I wouldn't expect most of you to remember me, but I was past pin trader. I had to stop due to high school, and now, well I'm back. Me and my sister would like to start fresh, so we are selling most of our pins. We both, appreciate the pins that we got during trades, "zaps", and everything. You guys made a great pin trading experience for us!

Shipping cost:
1 pin-:1.50$
0.50$ for each addition pin

Payment:
We only accept payment with Paypal.
If you would like to purchase any pins, please feel free to pm me, or email at:itsmeeebonnie@gmail.com

Info:
Since we are feeling in the black Friday vibe, we are having a sale. But this is not the typical type of sale. We are selling mystery surprise packs.

• Each pack consist of three pins. (two-open or le's up to 1000 and one-Le 500 or less)
  • Each pack is only $10
  • Each pack cost $2.50 for shipping(Same shipping rules as before)
  • There is a total of 8 packs, pre-made and numbered.
  • When you purchase please say what number you like. Of course you won't know what number goes with pack, but I won't let the selection be up to me. This will reduce the complaints of giving you a "bad" pack.
  • An example of a pack is: Pin 52578: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Star Series (Ariel), Pin 63934: DLR - Damselle Magazine Collection 2008 - September (Jessica Rabbit), and Pin 65001: DSF - Glitter Star - Timothy Mouse
There is also a "bonus" pack, so choose wisely. ^.^

Every pin that will be included in the pack are below.

Pin 58060: DLR - Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken 2007 - Madam Mim (GWP)Pin 44770: Toy Story - Little Green Men (LGM/alien) TrioPin 71043: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - Patriotic Star Salute (Lilo and Stitch)
Pin 30938: DLRP - Sword in the Stone (Arthur)
Pin 14590: Disney Catalog - Villain Boxed Pins (Madam Mim)
Pin 14948: State Character Pins (New Hampshire/Arthur aka Wart)
Pin 15755: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Scream (Madam Mim/Dragon) Spinner
Pin 16637: WDW - With Walt Framed Pin Series #11 (Archimedes)
Pin 27861: Happy Villaintine's Day 2004 - Merlin and Mim
Pin 65001: DSF - Glitter Star - Timothy Mouse
Pin 59049: DLRP - Stitch Hollywood Tower Hotel - Keyhole
Pin 66138: DSF - Stained Glass Dragons - Madam Mim
Pin 65387: DSF - Sword in the Stone - Mad Madame Mim
Pin 64156: DisneyShopping.com - Villain Series Madame Mim Pin
Pin 63649: DisneyShopping.com - Baseball Diamond Mystery Pin Set (Archimedes the Owl Only)
Pin 70552: Disney Store Europe - Madam Mim / Dragon Spinner
Pin 64732: DisneyShopping.com - Anniversary Series Stitch Pin
Pin 48586: WDW - 35 Magical Milestones - 1993 - The Sword in the Stone Ceremony
Pin 34969: DisneyPins.com - Disneyland - Happy Holidays (Chip & Dale)
Pin 52578: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Star Series (Ariel)
Pin 56533: DisneyShopping.com - Treasure Hunt Mystery Pin Set (Ariel and Flounder Only)
Pin 59568: DLR - Damselle Magazine Collection 2008 - April (Ariel)
Pin 63934: DLR - Damselle Magazine Collection 2008 - September (Jessica Rabbit)
Pin 54153: DLR - Wish You Were Here 2007 - Ariel

Pin 66268: DisneyShopping.com - Spinner Series Ariel & Ursula Pin
Pin 60120: DisneyShopping.com - Flower Portrait Series - Ariel
Pin 62381: DisneyShopping.com - Cameo Spinning Series (Ariel)

Last edited:
Haha, no. I wish. It's just this year, I took a break with all my advance classes, plus winter break is coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back