• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Brand New Newby Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand New Newby Here!

Magpie812

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello,

I just wanted to say hello to my fellow pin lovers. I just got back from my first trip to Disney World as an adult and absolutely fell in loves with the pins! Fortunately for my wallet it really wasn't until the last night so I wasn't able to buy that many. I have spent a ton of time on pinpics.com, ebay, and random other websites educating myself about pins. I am a bit disheartened to learn that some of the trades I made with cast members are probably scappers. The good news is that I am learning about the negative of this hobby before I did too much damage on eBay and trading!

That all being said, I think my collection is going to ceneter around Monsters Inc. for sure as well as the below:

1. Enchanted Tiki Room (we went to it without any idea of what it was going to be and had a good time laughing at how silly it was)
2. Ursula/Villains
3. Expedition Everest / Yeti
4. Parade series
5. Who knows what else as I continue to dive deeper into this!

One question I do have for everyone is how do you all obtain LE pins when you don't live near a park? Do you only buy these on your trips or are there alternative ways to procuring them?

Looking forward to sharing this new obsession with you all!

Best,
Magpie812

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back