• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! But you already zapped me...

ZAPPED! But you already zapped me...

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
This part of the forum is getting filled up with the monster zapping machine that is @Addicted to Alice Pins and here's one more.

I bought some pins from her recent sale, and then asked about some pins from her traders. We agreed on prices for some, but several of them she declared Zaps.

As you can clearly see, there is more than enough zapping goodness. But no, then she had to go and throw these

Girl! You just don't know when to stop!

:cheshire::madhatter::cheshire::madhatter::cheshire::madhatter:

vintage_blue_alice_in_wonderland_thank_you-r32b3a9c112c043f783d7e1ca6d0d98bd_em0c7_307.jpg

Back