• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Buzz light LE 50

VINYL Buzz light LE 50

rubyquest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi I just want to know if people are aware that there are LE 50 Buzz Light selling and sold from Hong Kong for over $100. I don't know if I can say this but please be aware that this vinylmation
has not been release in Hong Kong.
The description given is that they are used with some scratches and no box. For those that have bought from this person please notice that the description given and that they have sold over 10 of these vinylmations. I want people to be aware !

Thank you

Hey guys, the person selling these vinylmation blocked me when I asked if the vinylmation they are selling was release in WDW ,Disneyland or DLP. This is the response I got

Sorry , we are not sure .

We just get it from the wholesale market .

Thanks !email address removed per ebay policy>>:
So there you have it guys, beware if you buy from Hong Kong.

So... The one in Hong Kong is called a scrapper:

[video=youtube;vmaiGQGGlOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmaiGQGGlOU[/video]

Back