• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! By my new best friend, KJackson1195

ZAPPED! By my new best friend, KJackson1195

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
2d1ca29d91e8957dde3bb22610c61e10.jpg

Sooooo ... When I said I wanted a complete Cinderella puzzle set, my pin family rallied to help me track down pieces. In no time, I had acquired all the regular pins, but the 2 chasers eluded me.

Enter @KJackson1195! It was suggested that I contact him to see if he had them for trade. I did, and he did ... But alas, I had no pins that interested him, haha. I asked him if he'd consider selling them, and he said "let's discuss."

Wellllllll ... I was at lunch on Saturday when I got a message from him with a picture of an LBE addressed to me. He said, "I joined DPF to meet nice people and trade. So these are yours. Enjoy!"

fbb209c78e20e0aa8d6e68531b7fc63a.jpg

WHAAATTTTTT?!? Yes, he decided to just zap me the 2 pins I needed!!!! Never in a million years did I expect that, and I don't have adequate words to say THANK YOU! But I promise there will be pin magic returned to you, my friend.

I won't set up my Cindy frame until I get a few more pins, but LOOK AT HOW GOOD THE PUZZLE LOOKS even just laid out on my dresser.

abb72f21239f590d57092b9067098b8c.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for bringing me this miracle! :D

2d1ca29d91e8957dde3bb22610c61e10.jpg

Sooooo ... When I said I wanted a complete Cinderella puzzle set, my pin family rallied to help me track down pieces. In no time, I had acquired all the regular pins, but the 2 chasers eluded me.

Enter @KJackson1195! It was suggested that I contact him to see if he had them for trade. I did, and he did ... But alas, I had no pins that interested him, haha. I asked him if he'd consider selling them, and he said "let's discuss."

Wellllllll ... I was at lunch on Saturday when I got a message from him with a picture of an LBE addressed to me. He said, "I joined DPF to meet nice people and trade. So these are yours. Enjoy!"

fbb209c78e20e0aa8d6e68531b7fc63a.jpg

WHAAATTTTTT?!? Yes, he decided to just zap me the 2 pins I needed!!!! Never in a million years did I expect that, and I don't have adequate words to say THANK YOU! But I promise there will be pin magic returned to you, my friend.

I won't set up my Cindy frame until I get a few more pins, but LOOK AT HOW GOOD THE PUZZLE LOOKS even just laid out on my dresser.

abb72f21239f590d57092b9067098b8c.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for bringing me this miracle! :D
No worries. I'm glad I could do it. Enjoy and hope you get the other Cinderella pins you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back