• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't believe it! An amazing mystery box experience . . .

Can't believe it! An amazing mystery box experience . . .

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I am SO excited!! We've traded for a lot of mystery pins, but we've actually purchased very few of them as an unopened box, if that makes sense. Well, the new Loungefly Beauty and the Beast mystery set totally got me. I love the illustrations from the whole set of Loungefly's BatB Ballroom release and was thrilled to buy the 4-pin set of the Enchanted Objects, which takes the pressure off of having to get all six of the mystery pins. But that left Belle and Beast -- who I have to have. Right?
So, the mystery boxes finally hit Hot Topic a couple weeks ago, and I ordered two boxes right away! Figured that would give me two to trade and I could work on finding Belle and Beast.
Well, we got the boxes and I was so excited to open them. Shock, shock!!!!
Here was Belle!!
61900_big.jpg

I was practically shaking with the excitement but just had to open the second box right away.
Shock, shock!!!!
Here was Beast!!
61899_big.jpg

So, it was the exact two that I was hoping for!! What a perfect mystery box experience. I think a little Angel was watching those pin boxes . . .

Holy Crap! lol That's awesome! Super exciting and fun lucky experience. Congrats!

I am SO excited!! We've traded for a lot of mystery pins, but we've actually purchased very few of them as an unopened box, if that makes sense. Well, the new Loungefly Beauty and the Beast mystery set totally got me. I love the illustrations from the whole set of Loungefly's BatB Ballroom release and was thrilled to buy the 4-pin set of the Enchanted Objects, which takes the pressure off of having to get all six of the mystery pins. But that left Belle and Beast -- who I have to have. Right?
So, the mystery boxes finally hit Hot Topic a couple weeks ago, and I ordered two boxes right away! Figured that would give me two to trade and I could work on finding Belle and Beast.
Well, we got the boxes and I was so excited to open them. Shock, shock!!!!
Here was Belle!!
61900_big.jpg

I was practically shaking with the excitement but just had to open the second box right away.
Shock, shock!!!!
Here was Beast!!
61899_big.jpg

So, it was the exact two that I was hoping for!! What a perfect mystery box experience. I think a little Angel was watching those pin boxes . . .
Awesome!! Congrats on the lucky pulls! :)

Back