• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive Olaf pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive Olaf pin!

Ozzie1988

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0

Pin PD102052: DLR - Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive - Olaf

now thats a frozen pin!

I officially give up on even attempting to be a Frozen completist. They are trying to scare us away I think! Too many cast exclusives in too little time!! Lol.
At least this one is actually cute!! Kudos to anyone who can donate blood, you may save a life!! :D Totally worthy of a little badge of honor.

Haha, no more polls please! xD

I really want this one, frozen mixed with medicine!! I hope I can get it. Its great that people will go and give blood! I wish I could give blood but not allowed :/

All you AB negative and O negative blood types, time to roll up the sleeve and donate!

If I lived by DLR I would!! Then again, every time I try to give blood, I end up fainting. @_@ Yet they still keep calling my mom and I for our blood. Is it really that rare of a type?
Anyone have any tips for not fainting? This could be useful to anyone reading who is thinking about making a trip to DLR today who has similar problems!!

I donate blood as often as they let me. Now if I only were a CM.

I just love this pin too much! Another olaf pin i will never get :( trying to collect Olaf when living in Sweden seems harder that anything i tried so far. Just my luck! The first collection i really really love!

If I lived by DLR I would!! Then again, every time I try to give blood, I end up fainting. @_@ Yet they still keep calling my mom and I for our blood. Is it really that rare of a type?
Anyone have any tips for not fainting? This could be useful to anyone reading who is thinking about making a trip to DLR today who has similar problems!!

I fainted once and that was because I hadn't eaten before donating and then walked 1/2 a mile to the library to return a book (so I fainted on the library check-out desk, hit my head on the scanner [that's the way my friend tells it, I remember closing my eyes and then waking up to find myself sitting on a chair and a girl using a handfan in front of my face]).

So tips are: (1) eat food and (2) drink plenty of fluids before donating. It's best to still be drinking water right before you donate, depending on how long the wait is.

Those two blood types (AB negative and O negative) are the most wanted, one blood type is the universal donor (O negative) and one is the universal recipients (AB negative). Negative has to do with the RH factor but it's weird cuz negative can only take negative but positive can take both negative and positive. Wacky genetics I guess.

Anyhow back to helpful hints re: fainting. Just drink & eat before donating!

I don't collect Frozen, which I'm glad of sometimes when I think how hard the pins are to get hold of! But I do give blood regularly (I'm O neg and they're often low on stocks of that here in the UK) and it would be so awesome to be able to get a pin for donating. I think it's really great of them to do that, not even necessarily as an incentive (after all, saving up to three lives each time is an incentive!) but as a reminder that will make people think about it every time they see it. If it results in even one person going to donate when they wouldn't have before, it is completely worth it. Plus, Olaf is adorable so there is that :p.

I agree with Alex. I give up trying to be a completist.
First a Frozen Snowflake, is or isn't it a pin from Frozen and all the discussion and debates.
Now this one which definitely is with Olaf on a blood drive pin. Too many Olaf's.
They need to do the trolls, Hans, Sven, Anna, Elsa and Kristoff as toddlers.

Create a headband rig that has a little pole to attach the pin to so you can see the pin while blood is drawn...sort of like the carrot on the stick for horses :D

Create a headband rig that has a little pole to attach the pin to so you can see the pin while blood is drawn...sort of like the carrot on the stick for horses :D

tumblr_mybddxaUef1rjjudwo1_250.gif

keep your eyes closed the whole time!!!!!!!

Darn I guess I cant call myself a frozen completist anymore lol :lol: but thats okay there's alot of fun in the thrill of searching out a new pin. It would be great if the general public were given the opportunity to obtain this pin through donating though, think of how many people would go to give blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back