• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cheap Little Mermaid Co op! Hardish to find pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap Little Mermaid Co op! Hardish to find pins!

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey guys!
I found this listed on ebay, and was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a co op. I just need the 100 years of magic pin. So heres what I thought about listing the pins at:
100 years of magic: $10 Zoelovespins
2002 valentines pin: $5.
The Kiss: $10.50 Averysfairytale
Now playing pin: $10 Averysfairytale
Ariel and Eric in locket: $10.50 Averysfairytale
I would add the pinpics numbers, but pinpics is being really stupid and i can't see any pics of pins!
Let me know if you guys are interested!
$(KGrHqNHJ!8FIeHUWs7TBSN7plpniQ~~60_1.JPG

Heres a pic of the inside of the locket, also courtesy of ebay:
$(KGrHqJ,!qQFHq!Ptvi9BSB+89KBn!~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
Ooh how exciting! Only 2 more pins! But I'm thinking it might be hard to find someone for the 2002 valentines pin :/ its cute guys, take it! hehe

Omg! You are fabulous! If the heart one doesn't get snatched up soon, I'll just take that one. I love making co ops work out, and I'm nervous that someone will buy it before me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back