• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas Cheer from Gwen

ZAPPED! Christmas Cheer from Gwen

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
We did a not-secret gift exchange with @momin.ator this year, and I'm so excited to be able to post about it! (Been quite a few days, as I've gotten a new computer and have been working on getting it all configured and running.)
The box was sitting under the tree for awhile, and we exercised great patience . . .

What an amazing box! A big "thank you" to Gwen for everything. It was all so fabulous, and we had a lot of fun. Here it is all spread out on the bed -- minus a little bit mentioned below.
i.php

20211228153319-586e1cd6-la.jpg

Okay, so the top bag is empty. Let's just say that the cats LOVED the toys they got, and I didn't even get them in the pictures, actually. Henry heard the jingle noise and just had to have them right away. The sparkly ball was a real big hit.
That talking Boba Fett is oh-so-cute. He's talked quite a bit already. ;) The fun thing is, we'd managed to get one of these cute fellows, but we sent him as a present to a friend who is totally crazy for Boba. Now, we have one of our own! Yay!
I couldn't believe the Bounty Collection figurine. That is one that I do not have and never saw. And it's one of my favorite Grogu moments. Amazing. Definitely getting a nice spot in my collection.
And the two ornaments were really fun. @mybabykelly had actually sent us the same pair this year (you guys know us so well), and it had put us in a bit of a pickle. We wanted to use them as ornaments, but we also wanted to use them as something else. Sis wanted to take the hanger off of Elsa and use it on her pin board, and I really wanted to use the Baby Yoda in a doll set-up. Well, now we don't have to agonize over that terrible problem anymore. Solved!!! :)

20211228153324-8473a8bf-la.jpg

The treats and snacks are amazing!! Wow! Those ginger candies are some of our all-time favorites, and we already ate the Lindt truffle sticks. Mmmmmmm. Those are something that a friend always had at holidays when we were younger, and Sis and I looked forward to those at Christmas. It's been ages since we had one, so that was a lot of fun. Oh, and Peppermint Bark is . . . scrumptious . . . or will be, as soon as we eat it.

20211228153330-d1c123f6-la.jpg

There were some absolutely beautiful pins in there -- that Belle pin is a real wow! And Sis loved the Frozen II pin -- and we both loved the Small World pins!! But -- as long as I'm the one writing this, I've gotta give the DLP Animators Moana a special mention. Wow! It was oh-so-much-prettier in real life than even the pictures hinted. It's already on my board, which I need to photograph. Thank you SO much!
We also had a lot of fun with those mystery figures. And it turned out to be Belle and Travel Anna. Two favorites!

20211228153336-4b675e23-la.jpg

And still a bit to go . . . We've never seen that LotR card game, so that looks really neat. We're crazy about Middle Earth . . . well, we're probably just crazy . . . so this will be fun to try.
As always stickers are appreciated, and the Nativity door hangers are way too cool.

Thank you SO much, Gwen! You obviously put a lot of thought into everything, and this made us feel very special. It was a wonderful Christmas box. :)

Last edited:
Back