• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas Cheer from Sora

ZAPPED! Christmas Cheer from Sora

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
And as we really wanted to concentrate on sending packages this year instead of family presents, we ended up exchanging packages with @SoraPandora !! Another huge "thank you" is in order, as this was a totally amazing box of cheer.

20211228153342-cdc8f0a8-la.jpg

20211228153347-230711a2-la.jpg

There was so much in this fun box that it felt like it just kept coming and coming!
Adorable ornaments of Lumiere and Cogsworth (definitely some of my all-time favorite characters) which will not be relegated to "only" Christmas time. A Belle hairbrush which is pretty, pretty cool! We needed a new one, too, so it was perfect. The felt gift bags are so cute, we had to enjoy those up close for awhile before moving on. And I think Minnie and Mickey are going to find a spot on our pin boards. The Elsa rubber duck -- now, that is original. Never seen that, but Sis says she "needed" it.
The Mando pin set is already pinned on our boards, and I have to say that's one of the cutest Mando pins ever!!
More on the Golden Book farther down in this post . . .

20211228153352-36698940-la.jpg

20211228153404-1e91052b-la.jpg

A lot more fun here, with an Elsa bag, fun stickers, chap sticks, sleep masks and a really cool zipper bag that puts one in mind of The Hobbit when Bilbo sets off on his adventure!
The Funko mystery was really fun, and Sis couldn't have been more excited that it turned out to be the Water Horse (blanked on it's official name just now). Wow!

20211228153358-13d087af-la.jpg

While I was going crazy over the super-soft cuddly socks, Sis was going nuts over the Frozen amigurumi kit. She can't wait to try making some of these!

20211228153409-97456e7c-la.jpg

And now . . . the It's a Small World Golden Book. I TOTALLY did not know this existed. @SoraPandora You made my year! This is amazing. I've read it through so many times that I can't count them anymore. It's amazing. The artwork is so fabulous, and there's so much to look at. And Hawaii is even in there! For anyone who likes Small World, this is a must!!!

A big "thank you" for such a great box of cheer!!

And as we really wanted to concentrate on sending packages this year instead of family presents, we ended up exchanging packages with @SoraPandora !! Another huge "thank you" is in order, as this was a totally amazing box of cheer.

20211228153342-cdc8f0a8-la.jpg

20211228153347-230711a2-la.jpg

There was so much in this fun box that it felt like it just kept coming and coming!
Adorable ornaments of Lumiere and Cogsworth (definitely some of my all-time favorite characters) which will not be relegated to "only" Christmas time. A Belle hairbrush which is pretty, pretty cool! We needed a new one, too, so it was perfect. The felt gift bags are so cute, we had to enjoy those up close for awhile before moving on. And I think Minnie and Mickey are going to find a spot on our pin boards. The Elsa rubber duck -- now, that is original. Never seen that, but Sis says she "needed" it.
The Mando pin set is already pinned on our boards, and I have to say that's one of the cutest Mando pins ever!!
More on the Golden Book farther down in this post . . .

20211228153352-36698940-la.jpg

20211228153404-1e91052b-la.jpg

A lot more fun here, with an Elsa bag, fun stickers, chap sticks, sleep masks and a really cool zipper bag that puts one in mind of The Hobbit when Bilbo sets off on his adventure!
The Funko mystery was really fun, and Sis couldn't have been more excited that it turned out to be the Water Horse (blanked on it's official name just now). Wow!

20211228153358-13d087af-la.jpg

While I was going crazy over the super-soft cuddly socks, Sis was going nuts over the Frozen amigurumi kit. She can't wait to try making some of these!

20211228153409-97456e7c-la.jpg

And now . . . the It's a Small World Golden Book. I TOTALLY did not know this existed. @SoraPandora You made my year! This is amazing. I've read it through so many times that I can't count them anymore. It's amazing. The artwork is so fabulous, and there's so much to look at. And Hawaii is even in there! For anyone who likes Small World, this is a must!!!

A big "thank you" for such a great box of cheer!!

giphy.gif

So glad you guys liked everything! Thanks for suggesting a mini not-so-secret gift exchange. I had fun putting it all together!

Back