• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Christopher Robin(2018 movie) Merchandise

Who is Your favorite Winnie the Pooh Character

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher Robin(2018 movie) Merchandise
Thanks! I will have to try and order them from there I am sure shipping will be a killer but better than giving money to a scalper on ebay
The option to choose United States is definitely there when you chack out so I think they do. Good Luck! :)

I didn't realize they shipped to the US! I just ordered the full set and with shipping from the UK it only came out to like $167, which is not much more than I would have payed to buy them from the Disney store in the US. So excited!

I didn't realize they shipped to the US! I just ordered the full set and with shipping from the UK it only came out to like $167, which is not much more than I would have payed to buy them from the Disney store in the US. So excited!
That is exactly what I did I’m so excited and can’t wait to get them!

And of course they're back up on the US site, although backordered. But I calculated and with tax it would have come out to only about $11 cheaper (because free shipping over $75) so I'm not feeling bad about ordering from the UK. Also I'll probably get them sooner with the backorder anyways.

And of course they're back up on the US site, although backordered. But I calculated and with tax it would have come out to only about $11 cheaper (because free shipping over $75) so I'm not feeling bad about ordering from the UK. Also I'll probably get them sooner with the backorder anyways.
Yeah I noticed that Kanga has a December date and I think pooh will be the same. Edit they are all sold out again

The Plush was briefly back up on the website and I missed out on getting Pooh and Piglet again. Oh well I was able to obtain both Tigger and Eeyore(both were my MUST haves from the line as they are my favorite characters) for just $5 over the Disney store retail price(shipping included) so I was super happy about that. Who knows with the holiday season rolling around maybe Disney will restock these and send them to some more stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back