Zapped! Ciao, bella @slbrabham!

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by Addicted to Alice Pins, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins The Llama Lady (aka Alpaca Ann)

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

So the other night, I was woken up by my phone jingling with a text. It was My Favorite Wizard (and yours), saying, "I MUST APPROVE ALL YOUR SMALL WORLD ACQUISITIONS FOR A PERIOD OF TIME!"

In the haze of sleep, my witty response to this strange missive was ... "Huh?" :D

Further explication revealed that Merlin wanted to know what pins I was planning to trade for or buy for my new bijou Small World collection. "For reasons." A little prodding got him to acknowledge that someone had asked him to monitor what I was knocking off my Wants list, although he couldn't reveal who or why.

Today I got the answer when I called my dad to confirm that an eBay purchase had arrived, and he informed me that I had 2 packages awaiting me at his house (where I have Mail of Value sent). As soon as my BF and I finished eating, I hopped in the car and went to solve the mystery ...

[​IMG]

Which is that the incredibly thoughtful @slbrabham zapped me the Italy chaser from the 2017 Small World holiday set!!!!! Sarah, this is so very sweet of you! I was very surprised and excited, and I REALLY appreciate your help in completing my set. Just 2 pins to go! :D

Thank you so, so much -- I will certainly be looking for an opportunity to return the favor! <3

2. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

How kind of her! And congrats on getting closer to a complete set!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

It’s a great set and I was glad to help. :D

4. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Nice ~ Congrats!

5. Shelterkat