• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ciao, bella @slbrabham!

ZAPPED! Ciao, bella @slbrabham!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So the other night, I was woken up by my phone jingling with a text. It was My Favorite Wizard (and yours), saying, "I MUST APPROVE ALL YOUR SMALL WORLD ACQUISITIONS FOR A PERIOD OF TIME!"

In the haze of sleep, my witty response to this strange missive was ... "Huh?" :D

Further explication revealed that Merlin wanted to know what pins I was planning to trade for or buy for my new bijou Small World collection. "For reasons." A little prodding got him to acknowledge that someone had asked him to monitor what I was knocking off my Wants list, although he couldn't reveal who or why.

Today I got the answer when I called my dad to confirm that an eBay purchase had arrived, and he informed me that I had 2 packages awaiting me at his house (where I have Mail of Value sent). As soon as my BF and I finished eating, I hopped in the car and went to solve the mystery ...

728c750229824040e3c208ada0f0ecb6.jpg

Which is that the incredibly thoughtful @slbrabham zapped me the Italy chaser from the 2017 Small World holiday set!!!!! Sarah, this is so very sweet of you! I was very surprised and excited, and I REALLY appreciate your help in completing my set. Just 2 pins to go! :D

Thank you so, so much -- I will certainly be looking for an opportunity to return the favor! <3

How kind of her! And congrats on getting closer to a complete set!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back