• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella Puzzle Blind Boxes and The American Adventure Blind Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella Puzzle Blind Boxes and The American Adventure Blind Boxes

SpasticDisneyFreak

Probable Pin Hoarder
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I currently have 2 of each of the Cinderella Character Connection Puzzle Boxes and The American Adventure Blind Boxes. Prices will be as follows: Retail+$1+Total Tax on your order +Shipping. Shipping will start at $3.50 and go up by .50 cents per box. I am willing to ship internationally. Hollywood studios has plenty of Cinderella Puzzle Boxes left, the same with The American Adventure Boxes. The list will be first come, first serve.
If there is interest, I would be more than happy to pick up more of the boxes once these are sold. These boxes are unopened, with no way of knowing what pin you are receiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back