• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Closed for now :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed for now :[

Aquata

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Okay guys! Here's the deal! I'm trying to get a co-op going for a recent auction that popped up on the bay. As many of you may know, I've been searching for the little plush doll of Ariel's sister Aquata. Just so happens that she's popped up MINT with her tag along with the other six sisters including Ariel! These were sold at the Disney Store I believe a couple of years ago and have long since vanished/sold out. They are pretty tough to find in mint condition o_o;

Here's the photo...

mf2roxmtrvnpcrr1tydojia.jpg

The seller is asking for $99.00 plus $4.99 shipping and handling. I'm figuring that's $15.00 a mermaid and $15.00 x 7 = $105.00

So... as it stands... I'll try and get this going. I'll post the availability here!

Arista (red mermaid) - Open
Attina (orange mermaid) - Open
Andrina (purple mermaid) - Open
Ariel - Claimed by Mickeymouseje!!
Alana (pink mermaid) - Claimed by LaLaLaaana!!
Aquata (blue mermaid) - Claimed by Aquata (Me!!! xD )
Adella (yellow mermaid) - Open

If you'd like to participate in this co-op, PM me ASAP and I'll send you my PayPal address which to send $15.00
If we pull this off, I'll cover individual shipping costs to each of you :)

Well, guess that's all I can say! So here goes nothing! *deep breath*

Update: 3/04/13 -

Well, looks like they all sold guys :( I'm so sorry! I'm mega bummed but looks like they went quick...sad... -_-
So I will be closing the co-op for now but I'm keeping my eyes peeled @_@

Last edited:
Such lovely dolls!

Offtopic: nedd to send you a PM about st paddysday Ariel pin, the pin was already sold out at 11:30AM and I ended up with nine :* so sorry! I don't have one myself either. I am so sad :cry: really wanred to help you and Melissa

Such lovely dolls!

Offtopic: nedd to send you a PM about st paddysday Ariel pin, the pin was already sold out at 11:30AM and I ended up with nine :* so sorry! I don't have one myself either. I am so sad :cry: really wanred to help you and Melissa

Rachel that's okay, thank you for trying, I totally understand ^_^ The fact that you tried means so much to me! *hugs* :hug:

Waiting until LaLaLaaana sees this... fingers crossed Laney! ^_^ :x:

I PMed her! Hoping maybe she and some other TLM/Ariel lovers will get in on this :D :x:

OMG these are so adorable! how big are they?

Clara I'm not entirely sure, I've never seen them in person but honestly, I'm guessing here, I believe they are about two or three inches bigger than a person's hand. They are probably small to medium sized plushes :)

Hi dolls! I too am obsessed with Ariel's sisters, they're just to die for!
I thought I would share a rumor that is floating around...when TLM comes out on Blu-Ray in fall, they say they may release new sisters plush! <3 I just wanted to let everyone know that, so just in case this doesn't work out, there is still hope for the future! <3 Best of luck with your co-op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back