• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! closed sponsor found

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! closed sponsor found

jaac98

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I am going to the event and am looking for either a sponsor for the event or I will sell my RSP. The sponsor would get full control of the RSP plus get any of the give away pins at the event that I get. If you just want control of the RSP I would do that too. The sponsor/rsp owner would have to send paypal for the pins that are requested plus exact shipping to their location.
Price of the full sponsor will be ----- $130.

Thanks in advance,
John

Last edited:
What does being a sponsor mean?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Basically you pay for someone to attend and you get the RSP at cost. So, you get the welcome gifts, the farewell gifts, $30 gift card and any pins you want to purchase at cost (retail + tax + shipping).

Thank you. I'm new to this and learning as I go. It sounds like a good thing to do!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back