• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout
Also adding these OE pins to the special drop:

And this set:

Last edited:
Please put me down for the F & G Logo, Minnie's Garden, Donald & Nephews, Figment Topiary, Tinker Bell Topiary, APH Figment Painting and APH Figment Imagination. Thanks!!

Hi, Merlin, I was fortunate enough to find a trade for the Aladdin I
Gaming pin, so you can take me off that list. Thanks!

Also, that Scrooge coin pin is kind of perfect? xD I just had to say that, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, but my partner saw the pin list and we have some more to add. Can you add us for the Passholder exclusive pin (the first one of the two)? Are you able to pick up additional F&G merchandise? Would you be able to get my partner one of the F&G Passholder t-shirts (extra large). If not, no problem. Thank you again Merlin, and sorry for the multiple posts.

Both Flower and Garden AP Figments, please.

F&G 2019: APH Figment Painting
F&G 2019: APH Figment Imagination

We are updated to this point!

Also, I've been watching DPB's IG feed as they do "case updates" from WDW and the major spots for pins seem to be out of the Aladdin I <3 Gaming pin. This likely means that it's sold out park-wide. So if you're still on my list, you may want to start hunting around. I'll have final word on Thursday.

Hmmm. How fast you think that 4 pack of garden princesses will go? I like three of the four.

Crud. Put me down for a set, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.