• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Closed

Looking to trade for the last 5 pins I need to complete this 80 pin set. Any help would be appreciated.

I need:

95055 - Incredibles - Syndrome Chaser
95085 - Up - Carl Chaser

Thanks!!!
I've got these two ... what pins do you have to trade?

Are you getting back into trading again? I've still got the MU pin available if you're still interested. Glad to see you back on the trading thread :)

... I'll take that as a no, you're not interested then. Don't quite understand why you didn't just say you'd changed your mind after you made the trade offer instead of telling me you weren't trading any more when you clearly are. I'm sorry to have bothered you again. Wishing you all the best in completing your set.

Back