• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Co-op for (some of the) WDI Floral Fan pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Co-op for (some of the) WDI Floral Fan pins!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
I would love to own all of these beauties one day, but I can't afford too many at once. However, I just got a pretty good deal on five of them. I will be keeping Mulan, but if anyone is interested in the others for $45 each (including shipping), reply here! (See my signature for pics!)

Mulan: SiuJerkJai
Pocahontas:
Merida:
Jasmine:
Snow White: Story

Last edited:
Sent a pm about snow white :) I sent it before I saw that you wanted us to post on the thread - sorry :doh: If it's still available, let me know and congratulations regardless on getting mulan!! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back