• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! COCO PUZZLE MYSTERY BOX PINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! COCO PUZZLE MYSTERY BOX PINS

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
  • Hi Everyone,
As most of you know the subject heading was a surprise release today.

Unless they sell out before this evening, they'll most likely be selling the boxes at the PTN event this evening.

Since I'll already be there, if anyone is interested in purchasing a box or more , please drop me a personal message. The cost is as follows: $21.24 per box; this includes tax and PayPal fees as Goods; plus a one dollar surcharge per order, not pin. Shipping will be added later.

Below is a description that I cut and pasted from the Disney pen blog on Facebook.

• Character Connection – Coco: New character connection pin set at Disney Parks features Coco! It is limited edition of 900 and includes LE 500 chaser pins. Each box contains one pin, retail price is $17.99. Available at Disneyland and Walt Disney World on February 21, 2019.
As always, thank you for allowing me to be of service to the DPF community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back