• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Coffee Cup Surprises from a Special Jedi!

ZAPPED! Coffee Cup Surprises from a Special Jedi!

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sis and I were so surprised and thrilled to receive a ZAP in the mail from @brattyjedi ! We had been trying to work out a trade for some of the Coffee Cup mystery pins when her poor Hubby got sick. Naturally, we totally understood why she wasn't able to keep up with the messages. Well, she actually just surprised us with the two Coffee Cups that we needed!!! What a fun addition, and I can't wait to put one of these on my Hawaiian board.
Thanks SO much, @brattyjedi for the amazing surprise!

20211030092723-e477d8fb-me.jpg

Congrats! That Olaf cup is so cute! Im so happy I got that one in the bag I bought. That and Minniw were the only wants I super needed and I got both.

Back