• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~*~Collection Pin Sale: Princess, WDI, LE's, and more!~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
~*~Collection Pin Sale: Princess, WDI, LE's, and more!~*~

musicj48

Tigger/Villain
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hello! I am looking to find these pins a good, new home! There are some things coming up, like school expenses and a new apartment, that require selling some pins to help cover. Shipping will be $3 for the first pin, $4 for 2 or more pins, and international will be at cost.

I am also selling some trader pins for $2. Most come from either lanyard/booster sets I personally bought or are HMs received from cast member friends. If there is a request, I can try to post a picture of them. I have around 40, so first-come first-serve.

Any questions? Please ask!!

photo14_zpsfaf75b51.jpg

photo10_zps361ca802.jpg

photo7_zps1b3434c1.jpg

photo13_zps3afa244e.jpg

photo12_zps8555adc8.jpg

photo11_zps02633e38.jpg

I am very willing to entertain offers, especially if interested in multiple pins. Please do not hesitate to contact me :D

Last edited:
Any pin set sold FREE SHIPPING!!

photo1_zps6aaa147c.jpg

photo6_zps0abb4156.jpg

Trade offers for any of these pins/pin sets or the pins in the OP will also be entertained!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back