• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

COMPLETE Designer Princess Co-Op Payments Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
COMPLETE Designer Princess Co-Op Payments Available

iheartdumbo

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Okay trying this out once more. Another kind DPF member had made a Co-op previously and this one is just a continuation just to be

slightly easier on myself. I want to be fair and give the people who had originally claimed a designer to have first chance this co-op. If a spot

is taken and you are still interested please say so and I will put you down in case something happens for whatever reason. Shipping will be

$3.50 per person unless you would like another method then please let me know when it is time for payment. Let's do this! :)

UPDATE: Two monthly payments are available now. :)

[pinpics]85993[/pinpics]: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Pin Set -- (Pocahontas Only) - PAID

[pinpics]85995[/pinpics]: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Mulan only) - Thel91

[pinpics]85996[/pinpics]: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Rapunzel only) - $850

[pinpics]85997[/pinpics]: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Belle only) - $450

[pinpics]85998[/pinpics]: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Cinderella only) - PAID

[pinpics]85999[/pinpics]: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Jasmine only) -PAID

[pinpics]86000[/pinpics]: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Tiana only) - $250

[pinpics]86001[/pinpics]: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Ariel only) -PAID

[pinpics]86002[/pinpics]: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Aurora only) - $250

[pinpics]86003[/pinpics]: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Snow White only) -PAID

(
Pending) = Means that I am waiting to hear a response from people who claimed those pins in the original thread.

Last edited:
As much as I do not want to do this, I have to pass on Designer Pocahontas. :( Please open the spot back open for another buyer! I'm sorry to have inconvenienced you.

If Tiana falls through I'll take her :) depending on price

I am going to the give the person one more day to respond to me (I sent them another message just in case) and I will let you know if she's open or not and for how much!

As much as I do not want to do this, I have to pass on Designer Pocahontas. :( Please open the spot back open for another buyer! I'm sorry to have inconvenienced you.

No problem! :)

Depending on the price, if Katdianee backs out for Designer Jasmine, I may be able to buy her.

As much as I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to give Katdianee one more day to respond to me. If she does not answer I will open the spots she had previously claimed open back up. Tomorrow I will let you know whether she has opened up or not and how much she will cost. If anyone knows Katdianee and has a way of contacting her better than DPF's private messages please do!

Depending on price I might be interested in pocahontas

I have one person in front of you that might be interested in Pocahontas but if they decline I will let you know and for how much!

Wow nice. Good luck! I hope it works out for everyone. .. just that Snow...love that pin. Can't do it at this time. Thank you so much for working this. Hopefully next time. Good luck all!!

Alright so if things aren't sold by the end of this week I will sell what has been spoken for and hold onto whatever is left. I would also like to offer 2 month payments if that will help anyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back