• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Cool ZAP!!!

ZAPPED! Cool ZAP!!!

Natnsweep

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I got this awesome zap from not getting something in pin it forward, people on here are so nice and generous!!!

This pin goes awesome with the rest of my 'patriotic' pin collection and I love it! It's Awesome so thank you Laura Hartog and this is what I got......

pin46957th200
My BF has been tidying up while I have been ill and I cant find where he put the envelope with her user name on so if anyone knows it please let me know as I really need to thank her on her wall for this amazingly cool pin!!!

Oooh, I'm glad you like it Natalie! :) Hope it helped make up for the one you missed out on.

Laura (lwrn2)

Wait! People are not sending things in the pin it forward? Are the MODS aware of this?
Thats not cool.

Whoever was suppossed to send her a pin it forward, said they did and when she contacted them to see if they had a way of locating it, after a time of waiting, they said they were too busy to check on it.

I personally think that is cold and really makes a person wonder if a pin was sent when it was suppossed to be.

Vicki

Back