• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Success- Cursive Cuties - Green Pascal

SOLD! Success- Cursive Cuties - Green Pascal

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Wondering if anyone has the Green Pascal to trade. I have listed some of my more prominent traders below for reference. However, if you have one to trade and you don't see anything you'd consider, please message me with any other pins you'd trade it for. I'm happy to go on a hunt and trade for pins that you'd trade the Green Pascal for :)

Any help is greatly appreciated! Red Pascal needs his brother :p

Last edited:
Anyone have a Green Pascal available for trade? Also open to 3 way trades if it works out in every ones favor. Tough that Pinpics has been down, but wanted to put it out into the universe :)

Still on the hunt. If you have Green Pascal but don't see anything in my traders you need, please message me with pins you DO WANT and I can try to trade for those. I'm always willing to hunt pins down so that we both end up happy. Thanks all, Happy Friday!

*Update* Thanks to some amazing forum members I was able to trade for both the Red and Green Pascals. Over the moon to receive them and so happy the Pascal brothers will have a permanent spot in my collection :)

Last edited:
Back