• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Custom art auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Custom art auction

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
:wavey:

HI EVERYONE

i thought it was time we had another round
its your chance to win a
custom a4 art piece
you may choose
Pencil, Ink line or watercolour

Standard auction rules apply

we collect:
Tangled
Black Cauldron
Ariel
Aurora/Briar rose and Phillip
Sword in the Stone
Atlantis
Treasure Planet

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BID OFF OUR WANTS

auction ENDS:
Wednesday 18th September
9.30 pm
United Kingdom time

ANNNNND

here are some recent examples:
1240478_10153224071895057_1198553777_n.jpg

tumblr_mt3uboJ2tj1s29w29o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mt3uboJ2tj1s29w29o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mt3uomJpKi1s29w29o9_1280.jpg

HAVE FUN!

Do the characters have to go together....like Mickey and Minnie....or Belle and Beast? Or can we mix and match?

By the way I have couple of Hollie's Goofys on display here at my house and they are great. If the foum doesn't go out again I will be back to bid on this.

Oh...also I know you prefer pins, but would you welcome some other things mixed in? If only pins I understand...I just don7t have much in the way of yours and Karls favorites.

Do the characters have to go together....like Mickey and Minnie....or Belle and Beast? Or can we mix and match?

By the way I have couple of Hollie's Goofys on display here at my house and they are great. If the foum doesn't go out again I will be back to bid on this.

Oh...also I know you prefer pins, but would you welcome some other things mixed in? If only pins I understand...I just don7t have much in the way of yours and Karls favorites.

I LOVE mix and match! I will attempt any character pairing, I have drawn stitch, pooh, rapunzel and a tiny tink all in the same image, my aim is to please :3

aww I'm so pleased to hear that you like your goofys

and no, You DO NOT have to bid pins

as you know I collect all things rapunzel :3

If I can find any pins to bid, I will try to get the Jessica Rabbit one for my Jessica themed room! :) Still in awe by how amazing of an artist you are and all your talent!

I feel really terrible because I have nothing good to bid, but here goes nothing:

Pin 83563: DLR - Walt Disney Travel Company - World of Color - Ariel & Sebastian
Pin 95287: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Perfume Bottle Collection - Rapunzel (PWP)
(I know you already have this, but I thought I'd through it in there anyway. 100% authentic)

And these:
attachment.php

I love looking at your art!

I will go through my pins again tonight to see if there is anything else worthy of bidding. Might even go through my collection. We'll see.....

Ok Found it...I bid
Pin 95377 DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - Peter Pan's Flight

along with a JDS Rapunzel mint tin(or another character of your choice that is available)
a JDS Rapunzel bracelet (or another character of your choice that is available)

I know you already have the tin and bracelet, but you can use them in an auction if you want to get pins...they always worked well for me. Or if you want Ariel or something new. I just wish I had something for Karl, but his likes are hard to find.

NNNNnnnnooooo!

Why do you have to do that to me, Wally?! :lol:

Since I still don't have any reasonable pins to bid, I guess I will just have to stock up for the next art auction ;)

Friendly bump :)

goodness!!! ( and dont you go putting your bid short my love!)
1.tokyodisneydad ( a lovely pin and well one can never have too much rapunzel jewellary!)
2. joint becuase i cant choose! PatRin ( Bambino is so cute, i love La Luna) & Lumpy Lover ( cute traders and so sweet sticky notes!)

only a few hours left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back