• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

:D I'm new, and have just stumbled upon Pin Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I'm new, and have just stumbled upon Pin Trading!

Snowie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi y'all, I'm really new here! I go by the name of Jonathan. I seem like I'm the youngest on here...... I'm only in the eighth grade- should I even be on here, or be allowed on here? I'm pretty sure I entered my age correctly.... :anxious:

I just joined not fifteen minutes ago just because I had a few disney pins that I dug out today, and decided that I should start trading. So, is there anything to this? I'm still super confused at this.... Thanks for any help given! c:

welcome buddy. Are you from TX? Not many other fokes say Yall. My fam is from TX. That's why I ask. You are ok to be here and you can learn a lot around here. Start by telling people what you like to collect and what you are looking to do. Trade, collect, buy or sell. As you make new friends you will get the hang of things.

best of luck to you and as always have fun with what ever you do.

take care
KT

Hi and welcome, next step to set up an pinpics/pin forum account to list your pins/ traders/wants
above all have fun xx

Welcome to the forum!

If you want to trade, take pics of your pins, or better yet - join disneypinplace.com and/or pinpics.com and create your lists (like wants, trades, and collection). :)

Thanks, KT, but no, I am not from Texas- I guess it's just a habit that I picked up from somewhere... c:

And thanks to everyone who greeted me into pin trading. :D I really appreciate all the help and support!

Thirdly, I'm (mostly) just trying to collect pins from four different groups- Frozen, The Little Mermaid, It's a Small World, and (although slightly tentative because there are SO many pins of them) Chip and Dale. I currently only have 10 pins, most of them from the Disney Cruise Line, and only one that is a LE of 500 (for Valentine's Day).

And..... I'm going to DL in about a week- Is that any help for my Pin Trading experience? And, which CMs should I look out for to pin-trade with, as in which ones usually have pins? :3 Thank you all so much for your feedback!

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to DPF!

Don't worry, you're 10 pins will grow into a collection of over 100 in no time, lol!

Can't say much on CM trading, as I haven't done that myself, but it sure sounds like fun and I wish you the best of luck!

Yes- that will DEFINITELY happen for sure- when I get obsessed with something, I really get into it, and.... kinda go a little overboard sometimes. :lol:

Thanks for the luck on CM trading- I'm just worried that I'm going to end up trading for a bunch of Scrappers that are on CMs- I really can't tell the difference....

Hi and welcome! You can trade with any cast member that is wearing a lanyard or hip pack. I am not sure the age the kids lanyard is up to but if you are too old then you will not be able to trade on the aqua colored lanyards. All you have to do is ask the cast member if you can look at their pins. If you want one let them know and they will trade it to you for one of your pins you select! it is really quite simple. ENJOY! (BTW... I say Y'all too just don't type it very often... LOL)

Thank you so much! I was a little confused- I'm sure I've done trading in the past with CMs (that's how I got a few of my pins) but have forgot since then...

I have so many questions already, and sorry if you think this it hassling to and answer- there's a increasing amount of people in he chat room but I can't access it because I can't download Java..... What should I do? And what is the chat room for, anyways? :3

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone~ I already feel like this is going to be a really friendly place. c:

Welcome! I'm pretty new as well. Over time you will learn all the info and lingo. That is what has taken me the longest. You will be amazed at how fast your collection will grow!

I'm pretty sure my collection will start growing at a pretty alarming rate- hopefully I'm going to be able to contain myself, though... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back